Fork-and-Branch Git Workflow
LambdaStack uses the Fork-and-Branch Git Workflow. The basics steps are:
- Fork the LambdaStack GitHub repository.
- Clone the forked repository to your local system.
- Add the Git remote for the original LambdaStack repository.
- Create a feature branch in which to place your changes.
- Make your changes to the new branch.
- Commit the changes to the branch.
- Push the branch to your forked repo on GitHub.
- Open a pull request from the new branch to the original LambdaStack repo.
- Clean up after your pull request is merged.
More detail information on every step can be found in this article
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.